Welcome to the Lazy Man's Challenge and thank you for purchasing this course! (or thanks for checking it out if you haven't signed up YET!)
Also, congratulations in investing in your long term wellness. The fact that you put up some money, you've made an important distinction that you are worth it, you are serious about success and together, I am certain we can hit your weight loss goals.
You've already made the financial investment, now you need invest the time into learning about this lifestyle and more importantly… putting that knowledge into action!
This plan works... If you stick with it!
The goal of this program is to make sure that you do stick with it.
The first module, The Mental Battle Plan, is designed to set you up for success.
You may be tempted to skip this section, and just get to the next module, Keto 101, where you'll find out what you need to eat, and what you need to avoid eating in order to turn your body into a fat burning machine.
I applaud your enthusiasm and understand your desire to get going, but I honestly believe the secret to lasting weight loss and long term wellness starts with getting yourself in the right mindset and understanding the Mental Battle Plan that I have prepared.
If you do decide to skip this module right now, promise me that you will come back and finish it once you've finished Keto 101.
Ultimately you and you alone have the power to decide whether or not you'll be successful and complete this program.
How this course works
There are 6 modules.
You are in the first one right now, The Mental Battle Plan.
Module 2 is Keto 101.
- It shows you the basics. It covers Phase 1 (the first 35 days of this 100 day challenge).
- The goal of Phase 1 is to teach you what to eat, and what to avoid to get your body into nutritional ketosis (the state in which your body burns fat for fuel instead of sugar) also known as becoming fat adapted.
Module 3 is Phase 2.
- Where Phase 1 was about what to eat (and what to avoid), for the next 32 days, we'll be trying to help you figure out "how much" to eat.
- We'll also show you some of the more advanced recipes and easy options that you can enjoy!
Module 4 is Keto Pro (the last 33 days of the challenge)
- The purpose of this phase is to teach you WHEN to eat.
- It also covers more advanced techniques such as intermitted fasting, other factors that effect weight loss/gain.
Module 5 is all about the long term lifestyle... what to do once you successfully complete the Lazy Man's Challenge.
Module 6 is bonus content and not required to complete the course, but I share my Lazy Man Workouts.
And while this first module is dedicated to the Mental Battle Plan, there will be other mindset lessons in each of the other modules, because the key to success is all in your head!
**Note: This is a brand new platform and a completely revamped version of the Lazy Man's Challenge... if you find any typos, can you pretty please shoot me a note at [email protected]?
Also, this course will be updated regularly with new videos, recipes, resources and helpful information as they become available.